To our Valued Patients and Families,
We hope this message finds you happy and healthy. Our office has been closed since March 17, 2020 due to COVID-19, and we are now in the initial stages of beginning to see patients again for treatment as of May 18, 2020. Currently, we have many patients waiting to be seen for urgent care needs and are doing our best to accommodate everyone. If you have an appointment scheduled with us and cannot make it or need to reschedule, please let us know immediately so we may schedule another patient to be seen.
We are carefully preserving our PPE supplies and want to ensure all patients waiting to schedule an appointment are take care of. Again, please notify us if you are unable to attend your appointment, so we can continue to provide the best quality care and service to all.
We want to ensure that you know you are safe and protected while visiting our office. Our team has been working diligently to welcome you back. Along with routine and standard infection control guidelines, we have incorporated new protocols as a result of the recent pandemic which our team members have been trained on. Below are some of the new standards you can expect to see and experience at your next visit.
New Additions to our Standard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (when aerosol is part of the procedure):
- Body gowns
- KN95 respirator and Level 3 surgical masks
- Full face shields
- A dedicated team member to clean and disinfect surfaces (Environment Hygiene)
- Pre-visit medical and travel history screenings
- Touch-less forehead temperature screenings
- Curb-side check-in via cell phone/text
- Masks will be available to every patient who does not have one
- No more waiting in the reception area
- Plexiglass barriers in both reception and selected clinical areas
- Only patients are allowed in the practice to reduce potential exposure
- Helpful team members will greet patient at the door and escort directly to the treatment area
- Follow up visits and payments coordinated via phone to limit your time in reception areas
As always, we are here to answer any questions you may have in regard to the safety measures we will be implementing. We are here to serve you and welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have.
If you are on Facebook, please "LIKE" our page, as it is a great way to stay in touch. You will find some amazing content, fun activities as well as staff and office updates.
As partners and caretakers in your oral and overall health, we are here for you and look forward to smiling with you soon! Thank you!